Monday, July 09, 2007

Sketches SCI + Basketball




Some doodles while i was watching TV. A basketball player in the "default pose." And CSI, i dont really like the show that much but spike and A&E has it on everyday. I don't watch it everyday but when I turn on TV its reliable that CSI will be on one of those channels. Right now CSI the Miami is the best. I want to like CSI: NY but it doesn't look like NY.

4 comments:

maarten said...

Man I love your style, you go to animation school right?

Art Sir said...

I went to the School of Visual Arts, in NYC.

maarten said...

Okay, didn't found something about that on your blog but I figured you had to since everything is so damn good.

Art Sir said...

thanks, I bet your good to. For every good drawing there is like atleast 6- 10 bad drawings behind it. There is a process. And once you get that out of the way you can start showing your style and opinion with your work.