Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Luigi's Mansion



Here it is. I think this is my best peice I have ever done. I'm definitly mimicing alot of artists. I traced my line art in illustrator and I brought it i photoshop to fuzz up certain shapes, like the nostrils and eyes. I made the smoke in photoshop.

And for the record Luigi's Mansion was a good game. It was very short though. Sunshine was good to, yea I said it. But climbing that clocktower from the back was impossible, you know what i'm talking about.

2 comments:

maarten said...

Ah man I gotta admit I've never played sunshine. Didnt think luigis mansion was that short... hmm I liked the whole feeling of that game.. dark but still mario and luigi like! The only thing was that the coins had NO point at all, when I looked that up in the game manual it said: Why collect the coins? "Well Luigi always can use some money after this adventure!"

Anyway, amazing piece, you must have spent ages on it.

Maarten

Joe Cappabianca said...

yeaaaa man, i love this, so awesome dude...and yes we all know what your talking about...if you say you don't your lying!!! awesome work man, cant wait for more.