Ah i knew it, best game ever in my opinion. And a book sounds awesome! how were you thinking of distributing it? through internet or by finding a publisher for it? Anyway I hope your gonna do the book, hopefully you'll blog about the progress on it!
i'm not thinking about it how to produce it right now, i'll probably self distribute. I'll just see if i can make the art work first. I'm thinking 20 peices would do the trick.
5 comments:
Oh man you really like games! Glad I came around your blog, it's awesome. Hmm I assume you've played zelda the ocarina of time?
yea i have played Ocarina of time.
And the reason i'm doing alot of game related art is i'm thinking about doing a book of game related art
Ah i knew it, best game ever in my opinion.
And a book sounds awesome! how were you thinking of distributing it? through internet or by finding a publisher for it?
Anyway I hope your gonna do the book, hopefully you'll blog about the progress on it!
i'm not thinking about it how to produce it right now, i'll probably self distribute. I'll just see if i can make the art work first. I'm thinking 20 peices would do the trick.
Yeah true thinking about the technical process too much won't do much good to the book.
Anyway, looking forward to see more game fanart!
Post a Comment