Monday, July 16, 2007

Sonic



I sketch this funny looking caricature of sonic and it made me laugh out loud literally. A few people at penn station turned their head. So I had to do is drawing right away cause I had others planned. I then drew everything else to accomodate that drawing. Tails looks kinda like garfield. And those palm trees were kinda rough.

The next one is going to be Crazy Taxi for the dreamcast. This one is going to be rough cause drawing cars is definintly a weakness.

5 comments:

maarten said...

Hahahaha it's so great man! Are you interested in a career in the game making business?

Art Sir said...

i'm not sure, maybe
i just want to draw for a living

Anonymous said...

NICE!!!

dan said...

Haha that's a great Miles Prower. He's just a lump.

James Sugrue said...

Oh cool! That's really nice! What did you use to do the colors?