Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bananas

I'm going to do a silly post on bananas. On my journy to try to eat more healthier, I have grown fond of eating a banana everyday as a snack. I always purchase my bananas individual at the local deli. i have done often enough that apon entering the deli the guy behind the counter yells "Banana Time." Which is true, it is banana time. I refrain from buying a bushel of bananas because a banana has to be perfect. There is nothing worst than having 5 bad bananas. A good banana has no brown spots, firm and slightly tinted green is ideal. But it's so frustrating because sometimes after all this scrunity you still get a bitter tasting banana.

I guess the only solution would be to grow my own bananas.

The mad episodes aired, so i guess i can post a few backgrounds that i did. Here is one, go to artsir.com for more

No comments: