So as I have mentioned in the past that I was learning actionscript 3. I started in August and now it's Febuary. One of the things I learned about flash and AS3 is that it can't do everything.
I opened a pandora box of web problems. And if I wanted to be a solid web developer/programmer I need to know flex,java,html,css and xml.
Talking to some friends of mine they said AS3 is the hardest so if i could do that I could do the rest. Also AS3 is coded in a "dot syntax" which is a very simiar to how the others are coded so it wouldn't be like i was starting from scratch.
Working with servers, code and the web. I'm appreciating websites more and more. Also with AS3 I feel smart when I do it. It's a rewarding experience when code works. It's the same feeling I got when I started drawing and I made an illustration that I liked.
Here is the link to my flash site
www.artsir.com
No comments:
Post a Comment