Friday, September 25, 2009

Thoughts

Hey guys, I ussually follow a more pictures less words policy with this art blog.

My contract ended with Little Airplane about 2 months ago and it's been going okay. I try not to make my parents worry but they just have to trust me. I got this. With jobs you hear about something, you do your best on the test and you interview. It's somewhat out of your control.

I'm trying to learn some new skills cause I'm sorta bored with animation. Balancing my personal work while at LAP was tough. I was very tired when I got home. So now that I can focus on my art and things that I like to do is very gratifying.

I have been self teaching myself actionscript and it's my 100% focus right now. So look forward to a new interactive website. If you go to my website now at www.artsir.com. You can see that I can only go up from there.

2 comments:

maarten said...

love the comic dude! haha your style is awesome. simple and appealing.

Joe Cappabianca said...

Dude, thats so great your learning actionscripting, I wish i knew more about it. Cant wait to see the site.