Tuesday, July 22, 2008

No drawings

I ussually try to keep my blog so that its more art and less words. But this will be the exception.

I been very busy at. Little Airplane. It is eating all of my time. I'm really struggling there, my after effect isn't as good as I thought they were. So I have been working late many days. Right now all my attention is focusing on working at Little Airplane. I want to stay there for a year, a year in one place would be very sweet. Since I been such a freelancer since graduation, never stayed at a studio more than 4 months. I been very lucky, i still don't know how I did it. I went from Sudler to World Leaders to Animation Collective to Little Airplane with very little breaks in-between.

I feel confident I can get a job anywhere but I definitely need to draw better. So many personal projects I want to get rolling.

I attached a small screenshot of how much of a nerd I was, I use to write and contribute to gamefaqs in high school I was ridiculous.

No comments: