Thursday, August 02, 2007

PS3 Today



My ps3 came in the mail today. Yea i bought one. I didn't really want one, well maybe i did.

But with the
- $100 price drop
- This is the last version of the ps3 that will have full backward compatibility
- blueray player and there is a promotion where you can choose from 5 blueray movies
- built in wifi
- i had to choose between the 360 and the ps3 and now that their the same price it makes the decision easier for the ps3

I dont have any games but i just downloaded like 10 demos, something the wii can't do.

And tekken online is coming to the ps3......

4 comments:

maarten said...

Sweet man. If I have had money I personally would have gone for the ps3 too. My brother recently bought a 360 though so I can't complain either!

Art Sir said...

The 360 is also great its xbox live is way ahead of ps3. But i dont like to pay to play online, i barbly get time to play games as it is.

Anonymous said...

O_O nice!! have fun in the next dimension man, i wish i could join you, but im in long island...

(but if you get metal gear solid 4, im willing animate anything 4 u) 8D BELIEVE IT!!

maarten said...

Yo man, don't let your blog die!