


I enjoy every part of the animation process. But If i had to choose one, it would probably be storyboarding. I would like to direct shows in the future but i'm not sure if I would like to have my own show. Not that anyone is asking me.
I saw some boards that are much better than these and they were for videogames. I enjoy videogames as the ultimate form of entertainment. Movies are good but there are so many bad movies. And games last longer.
Anyway, I thought that I would never be able to work in videogames. I don't know maya but I did find 3d character animating alot of fun. But I feel I gotta focus on one dicipline which is drawing to maximize sucess. I want to do what I like but i can't do everything that I like. Watching alot of MMA, I sometimes want to train and try to fight.
But anyway I did these samples. I thumbnailed the whole thing and it is about 5 pages long.I want to try to do another sample that involves guns and buildings. Instead of this wishy washy cave.
No comments:
Post a Comment